Designed to measure pressure differential changes, the Radon Alarm notifies homeowners when their Active Soil Depressurization radon reduction system fails.
The Radon Alarm measures the suction pressure – not the radon levels – of the Active Soil Depressurization (ASD) system. It exceeds AARST requirements by including a clear & distinct audible notification and a visual light notification that is vividly observable— consisting of green, yellow, & red LED lights.
Additionally, this alarm gives mitigators added control by utilizing two (2) dip switches to set audibility function and alarm delay time. No pre-installation action is required if the factory default settings meet the application requirements.
Provides an extra measure of protection:
• Alerts the user with audio and visual notifications of malfunctioning system
• Gives mitigators added flexibility & control by utilizing two (2) dip switches
• Accurately measures suction pressure
• Curved product design to allow for direct pipe mounting
• Prevents false notifications by delaying alarm for a 24/96-hour time period
• Snooze capability silencing the audible alarm notification for one (1) week
Fast & Easy installation:
• Designed to be installed on a 3”, 4”, or 6” PVC pipe with a direct pipe connection
• Foam mounting tape provides an airtight seal at installation point
• Indoor use only where alarm can be easily seen
The Radon Alarm includes two (2) AAA batteries. It is recommended that the batteries be replaced every 2-3 years or after any alarm activation. When the Radon Alarm batteries are low, a yellow LED light will blink every five (5) seconds with a chirping sound (if alarm audibility is enabled)